On Sep 11, the joint resolution from 58 countries during the ongoing 42nd UNHRC conference in Geneva has slammed India today for continued human rights violations in Indian Occupied Kashmir and the inhumane curfew. The final resolution from the 58 countries attending the conference have made following 05 demands from India:
- Immediately release the political detainees in Occupied Kashmir.
- Grant access of the valley to the International media and HR organizations.
- End the communication blackout prevailing for last 35 days.
- End the inhumane curfew so people can have access to basic food and medical supplies.
- Implement the recommendations of UNHRC to end the continued Human Rights violations in the occupied valley.